- Additional Deputy Commissioner (Revenue)/ Collector, Lahore
- General Assistant Revenue-I
- District Revenue Accountant
- Recovery Clerks
- Naib Qasid
- Preparation of monthly statements regarding Collection & Recovery of Government Dues by Tehsildars.
- Preparation of monthly statement regarding disposal of Judicial Cases by Revenue Courts.
- Declaration of outstanding dues as arrears of land revenue.
- Demand creation for recovery of arrears on the request of Court / departments.
- Coordination with Audit & Inspection teams for Tehsils.
- Appointment of Lambardar.
Distribution Of Assignments in DRA Branch:
|Sr. No.||Name of Official||Assignment|
|1.||District Revenue Accountant (DRA)||
|2.||RC-I (AIT Clerk)||
|3.||RC-II (Audit & Inspection Clerk)||
|4.||RC-III (Record Keeper)||
|5.||Abdul Hameed, NQ||Daak Running & Cleanliness of Branch and Data|
Relevant Act/ Law/ Ordinance pertaining to DRA Branch:
- West pakistan land revenue act, 1967.
- West pakistan land revenue rules, 1968
- Revenue recovery act, 1890.
- Recovery of government dues ordinance 1962.
- Relevant sections of acts pertaining to different government departments/ autonomous bodies.